Notice of Non-Discrimination and Accessibility
Metrolina Nephrology Associates, PA,complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Metrolina Nephrology Associates, PA,does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Metrolina Nephrology Associates, PA:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
– Qualified sign language interpreters
– Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
– Qualified interpreters
– Information written in other languages
- If you need these services, please call your office.
If you believe that Metrolina Nephrology Associates, PA,has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Jennifer Huneycutt, CPA, CMPE
1300 Baxter Street, Suite 215
Charlotte, NC 28204
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Jennifer Huneycutt, Executive Director, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the US Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal or by mail or phone at:
US Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available here